Enjoy the benefits of working together with similar school districts to ensure fair and equitable funding and policy for all students.
The advantages of a SEE Membership
- Maintaining a constant presence at the Minnesota State Capitol lobbying on issues that impact SEE districts.
- Supporting professional development and networking with colleagues at SEE meetings and events
- Educating, engaging, and empowering a growing network of education advocates, including legislators, superintendents, school board members, school staff, parents, community members, and business leaders.
- Providing understandable information and resources to support communication on issues that impact SEE districts through the website, Brad’s Blog, and weekly legislative updates.
- Access to a community outreach liaison who stands ready to support community engagement in your district and with the legislature.
school districts throughout Minnesota are SEE members
children, about one-third of Minnesota’s K-12 public school students, are served
Success depends on metro and rural school districts banding together to create a political mass.
You want results? Read our success stories!
What do SEE members say about us?
For more information, contact:
We delivered on property tax relief, more affordable school levies, and long-term facilities maintenance revenue.
The best recommendations come from your colleagues. Hear what some of our superintendents have to say.
Success depends on metro and rural school districts working together to create a political mass.